The biggest and grandest year end MYZONE MOOD CHALLENGE for the whole Fitness First Middle East. A competition for all our members to participate and get a chance to win a Grand Prize and Weekly Prizes sponsored by HOLIDAYS BY FLY The biggest and grandest year end MYZONE MOOD CHALLENGE for the whole Fitness First Middle East. A competition for all our members to participate and get a chance to win a Grand Prize and Weekly Prizes sponsored by HOLIDAYS BY FLY DUBAI. DUBAI.
This is a challenge to earn as many MEPs as possible in the given time period and get a chance to win weekly prizes as well as a grand prize.
Starting 1st December until the 31st December 2019
Members who earn over 5000 MEPs in the challenge period will be eligible to win a grand prize of a travel in KRABI, THAILAND
Additionally, a weekly draw will be conducted to pick a winner from those who have achieved certain MEPs and will be eligible to win exotic travel.
WEEK 1-500 MEPS (SALALAH)
WEEK 2-1000 MEPS (YEREVAN, ARMENIA)
WEEK 3- 2000 MEPS (SRI LANKA)
How to take part:
- Ensure you have or purchased a MYZONE belt
- Accept the MYZONE challenge invite sent to you on your MYZONE registered email address and in the MYZONE member app.
- If you cannot find the email, please check your junk folder. App invites will be visible in your app inbox.
- Click ‘Accept’ and you are in the challenge, it’s as simple as that.
- Start working out with your MYZONE belt to start earning MEPs.
- Keep an eye on your app ‘Challenges’ tab to see how you and your other club members are ranking vs other clubs. Please note this does not indicate who is winning, it is only for fun to showcase MEPs across clubs.
- If you achieve the mentioned number of MEPs for that week, you go into the draw to win the weekly prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The competition will be open to all FF members, new and existing.
• Staff can take part but are NOT eligible to win prizes.
• The challenge is open to Fitness First members who are residents of the United Arab Emirates, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and are aged 18 and over.
• The competition to win prizes is not open to employees of Fitness First, freelance contributors or anyone else connected to the company.
• Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
• To be eligible to win prizes, you must be an active member at the time of announcing the prizes and your membership must be clear of any arrears at the time of entering the competitor as well as at the time of announcing winners.
• Only MEPs achieved in the set time period will qualify for the challenge.
• The challenge opens at 06:00am on the 1st December 2019 and closes at 11:00pm on the 31st December 2019.
• The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
• The prize: the main challenge chosen winner will receive a travel to KRABI,THAILAND and it will be announced by 10th January 2019
• The winner will be notified by phone, email and SMS by a representative of Fitness First directly. If a winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified of their win, the winner's prize is forfeited and Fitness First shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Fitness First shall be entitled to select another winner.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
• The winner consents to the use by Fitness First, Fly Dubai and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photography and name for publicity purposes if required, and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
• The winner will be required to attend a prize giving at a chosen location which will be promoted in various FF and Holidays by Fly Dubai marketing channels. Photographs and videos will be taken of the prize winner and used in promotional material by both parties after the prize giving.
• Fitness First reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
• The winner must claim their prize from Fly Dubai at a chosen location, date and time decided by FF and Fly Dubai.