Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
WIN a Family Holiday
at a beautiful resort in India!
To enter, show us how Fitness First feels like your Second Home:
- 1 - Take a picture or selfie at your favorite part of the club that makes you feel your best.
- 2 - Go to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fitnessfirstme/) and follow entry instructions.
- 3 - Upload your picture and tell us within 150 characters why Fitness First feels like a Second Home to you.
- 4 - Ask your friends to vote for you!
- The entry with the most votes will win and be announced on our social media channels!
- Contest submission closes on 31st March 2018 at midnight.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition open to entrants in all countries that Fitness First Middle East operates in.
- Open to Fitness First Members only. (Must be over 18 years of age.)
- The entry with the most votes will win and be announced on our social media channels on 5th April 2018.
- Contestants must submit 1 entry, more than 1 submission will be disqualified.
- Image must be original photograph and property of the contestant and not owned by another party or contestant will be disqualified.
- Fitness First employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- The Winner of the competition will win a family holiday to 1 of 3 resorts in India for them and their loved ones (maximum of 2 adults and 2 children).
- In case of a tie, Fitness First reserves the right to choose final winner.
- Resorts to choose from are:
- Winners will coordinate with Fitness First on receiving their prize.
- The Family Holiday prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Breakfast is included in the resort stay.
- Flights to and from India, and transportation to and from the airport is not included and is the responsibility of the winner.
- Visa to India is the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner must redeem the voucher within 6 months of Fitness First announcing the winner (by 1 October 2018).
General Competition Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be contacted directly by Fitness First Middle East, and will be required to produce a valid ID to collect the prize.
- The winners will need to revert to the contact person at Fitness First Middle East within 48 hours of being contacted. Failure to do so will result in the next eligible entry being selected as the winner.
- Fitness First Middle East shall not be responsible or liable for any late, lost, misdirected notifications or for a winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or tradable for cash. The prize is subject to change at Fitness First Middle East’s sole discretion without notice.
- Fitness First Middle East reserves the right to accept any user and to disqualify any user once accepted if it has reasonable grounds. Non-compliance with the Contest Guidelines and Terms & Conditions will automatically disqualify the winner from availing the prize. In the event that any User is disqualified from this Contest or is unreachable where the User is a winner, Fitness First Middle East may use its sole discretion to decide what to do with the prize. Any new User selected in such an event shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants may not use any words/images that are defamatory, discriminatory or in any way offensive to the GCC’s culture and heritage.
- Fitness First Middle East reserves the right to delete and/or disqualify any entry that is in breach of this.
- Fitness First Middle East assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication lines failure destruction, or unauthorized access to and /or alteration of entries.
- Fitness First Middle East and/or any other person or party associated with this Contest shall not be liable for any loss or damage - personal injury, indirect or consequential loss - in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Prices inclusive of VAT charges. VAT is applicable to all transactions as per local law. For more information visit the FAQ page.