BOOKING SYSTEM & PROCEDURES
BOOKING SYSTEM & PROCEDURES
In order to facilitate a fair and user friendly booking procedure for all SPORTZONE activities all bookings are centralized through our EZ Facility booking system at the Meadows Club. Bookings can be made by telephone by calling Meadows on 04 4370545.
Kindly follow the below Booking Procedures to ensure a hassle free process:
1. For all bookings that are made over the telephone Members and Non Members can make their payment via credit card. If the payment is not made via credit card when booking over the telephone Members and Non Members will be required to make the payment at the Meadows Club reception within 4 hours from the time the booking is made. If the payment is not made within 4 hours the booking will be cancelled and made available to other guests.
2. If a Member or Non Member; a) fails to show up for their booked court or b) cancels their booking with less than 4 hours notice their Court Fees will be forfeited. All Court Fees paid are Non Refundable.
3. If a Member or Non Member wishes to cancel their booking they must call to cancel giving a minimum of 4 hours notice, or else a Cancellation Fee equal to 10% of the Court Fees will be charged. Cancellation Fees can only be paid at the Meadows Club reception.
4. Where a Member or Non member has cancelled their booking by giving us the required 4 hours notice their pre-paid Court Fees will be kept in credit and they will be able to use this credit for another booking which must be of the same value. In any and all cases the new booking will only be accepted and confirmed once the Cancellation Fee has been paid.
5. Members & Non Members cannot make a consecutive cancellation, i.e. if a Member or Non Member then wishes to cancel their new booking their Court Fees will be forfeited regardless of whether 4 hours notice was given.
6. A Member will be able to make a booking 5 days in advance, i.e. on a Sunday a Member can make a booking for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, but NOT Friday or beyond. On Monday a Member can make a booking up to and including a Friday.
7. A Non Member will be able to make a booking only 3 days in advance, i.e. on a Sunday a Non Member can make a booking for Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.
8. The booking system will be open daily from 6:00am in the morning, hence on a Sunday at 6:00am a Member can make a booking up to and including Thursday and a Non Member up to and including Tuesday.
9. All bookings will be for 55 minutes and can only be booked on the hour, e.g. 1:00pm, 2:00pm etc. The 5 minutes transition period between bookings allows for the courts to be set up according to the next activity that has been booked. No allowance will be made if a Member or Non Member is late for their booking and they will be required to vacate the court at 5 minutes to the hour, e.g. 1:55pm.
10. Only one booking of 55 minutes per day will be allowed per Single Membership. A Couple Membership is entitled to a 55 minutes booking per day for each Member, however this cannot be a consecutive back to back booking in the same activity, e.g. a Member cannot book Five Aside Football from 8:00pm to 8:55pm if their spouse and or themselves had already booked and or played Five Aside Football from 7:00pm to 7:55pm.
11. If upon completion of the 55 minute session a Member or Non Member would like to continue playing for a second 55 minute session this will be considered provided that; a) The court has not been pre-booked by another Member or Non Member, b) The court is available and c) The Member or Non Member books and pays for the court at the reception before commencing the second session.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Booking System & Procedures which we believe ensures a fair and systematic procedure for all our SPORTZONE users…