Conditions of Use
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent, and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third-party websites which may be linked or accessible through our website, and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Fitness First. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication, whether on paper or electronic media or any other form, is expressly prohibited.
6. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and are copyright with all rights reserved.
Free Month Voucher Terms and Conditions
- You must bring the original voucher to be eligible for promotion redemption with a unique Voucher Code number given to you.
- You must follow the redemption rules as stated on the voucher.
- Not redeemable for cash & not exchangeable.
- One per person.
- Lost vouchers will not be replaced and only the original voucher must be handed into reception.
- The earliest the voucher can be redeemed is in the last month (one month notice apply) of your minimum term that excludes any freeze period.
- Valid at Fitness First Middle East. Restrictions may apply.
- Membership must be valid/active and clear of arrears at the time of using their voucher.
- Voucher allows entry to the existing membership tier only.
- Voucher redemption remains subject to Management discretion.
- This email cannot be used to claim the free month promotion, above Ts&Cs are to be followed.
- It is the member responsibility to ensure they meet the stated above Ts&Cs to enjoy the promotion.
Please feel free to contact our club or any member of our team for any queries you may have.
Online Campaigns/offers & Promotions Terms & Conditions
- Must register online via the Fitness First website to receive exclusive offers.
- Confirmation email after registering on the website must be presented at the club to redeem any offers & promotions.
- Campaign offers & promotions, including free access and guest passes, are valid only during the duration of the campaign and are considered expired once the campaign ends.
- Not tradable or redeemable for cash.
- All Club Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Specific Ts&Cs apply per campaign. Ensure you familiarize yourself with those as participation in campaigns indicates acceptance of Ts&Cs.
- No alternatives can be given to any prizes/purchases under Campaigns/Offers and Promotions.
- If a promotion is linked to third party in partnership with Fitness First, a specific vendor Ts&Cs may apply.
- Prices inclusive of VAT charges. VAT applies to all transactions as per local law. For more information, visit the FAQ page.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winners will be contacted directly by Fitness First Middle East and will be required to produce a valid ID to collect the prize.
- The winners will need to revert to the contact person at Fitness First Middle East within 48 hours of being contacted. Failure to do so will result in the next eligible entry being selected as the winner.
- Fitness First Middle East shall not be responsible or liable for any late, lost, misdirected notifications or for a winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or tradable for cash. The prize is subject to change at Fitness First Middle East’s sole discretion without notice.
- Fitness First Middle East reserves the right to accept any user and to disqualify any user once accepted if it has reasonable grounds. Non-compliance with the Competition Guidelines and Terms & Conditions will automatically disqualify the winner from availing the prize. In the event that any User is disqualified from this Competition or is unreachable where the User is a winner, Fitness First Middle East may use its sole discretion to decide what to do with the prize. Any new User selected in such an event shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants may not use any words/images that are defamatory, discriminatory or in any way offensive to the GCC’s culture and heritage.
- Fitness First Middle East reserves the right to delete and/or disqualify any entry that is in breach of this.
- Fitness First Middle East assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication lines failure destruction, or unauthorized access to and /or alteration of entries.
- Fitness First Middle East and/or any other person or party associated with the Competition shall not be liable for any loss or damage - personal injury, indirect or consequential loss - in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Fitness First employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter any competitions for Fitness First Middle East unless clearly mentioned.
- Prices inclusive of VAT charges. VAT is applicable to all transactions as per local law. For more information visit the FAQ page.
- During the presale phase of a new club, any membership plan on giveaway for a social media competition will be in effect once the respective club opens.
All Social Media Competition giveaways for memberships will be HOME CLUB STATUS ONLY.
- If an existing member wins a competition for free membership, the membership will be added on once existing membership ends and it will be HOME CLUB STATUS ONLY for that specific club.
- If an existing member wins membership for another club and wishes to remain a member of their existing club, they can pay the difference of the home club membership won against their current membership and upgrade their status to platinum or titanium where applicable.
GET FIT GET LUCKY – RENEWAL CAMPAIGN
- Fitness First Membership will be added to the current membership
- Renewal of membership must be done between 15th December – 15th January 2021
- Offer Valid at Fitness First clubs at BurJuman, Zero6 Mall, Uptown Mirdif Mixed, Mirdif City Centre, Uptown Mirdif Ladies only and prizes will differ as per the club chosen.
- Membership must be valid/active and clear of arrears at the time of draw.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries.
- The winner will be notified by phone, email and SMS by a representative of Fitness First directly and hence it is the responsibility of the participants to ensure to provide correct details. If a winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified of their win, the winner's prize is forfeited and Fitness First shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Fitness First shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The winner consents to the use by Fitness First and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photography and name for publicity purposes if required, and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- Fitness First reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
The Double promotion Terms and Conditions
Where a member participated in The Double promotion, the following Ts&Cs apply:
‘The Double” membership is for the Primary Member plus a chosen plus 1.
Valid on specific memberships only.
Active membership card must be swiped at entrance to access the clubs.
Access to clubs and facilities for both members is determined by the Tier of the Primary Member.
Access for both members is granted only when the Primary Membership is active.
The Add On member follows the Primary Member membership status.
The offer provides one membership card which is shared between the Primary Member and the nominated plus 1.
One-person access at any given time. If training together is important to you, please contact the club to upgrade your membership to most suitable option.
The Add On member accepts the Ts&Cs and Club Rules as signed by the Primary Member .
Booking application for GX Classes and Personal Training is available to both, Add On member will receive their log in details upon first visit to the club.