Be a part of our new beginning
with our brand new club
at Nakheel Mall, Palm Jumeirah.
Get ready for a whole new experience.
A dynamic 45-minute Boxing specific High Intensity Interval Training class that accommodates all fitness levels and boxing skill sets. Suitable for all fitness levels.
Signature 1st OF Its KIND Class concept, 30 min start to finish, unlike anything you’ve ever done before!
Practice in a warm environment, hot classes offer all the benefits of traditional classes and a few more. The added heat helps the body relax, improves breathing and flexibility, and increases cardio activity, which adds up to a intense workout. It's worth it!
Put the pedal to the medal and test your endurance level in our state-of-the-art Spin Studio. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, it doesn’t matter – hit the bike, get your legs moving and you’ll quickly learn why spinning is a firm favorite when it comes to blitzing calories.
Redefine your workout with our vast range of innovative and exciting classes. You won’t be short of options with Animal Flow, Piloxing, TUFF, Zumba, Les Mills and over 2000 plus classes to choose from.
Ladies Only Facility
Offering a comfortable place to workout in an all-female environment to take your game to the next level.
* Internationally accredited personal trainers to get faster and better results.
* Access to Fitness First privilege program featuring hand-picked partners offering exclusive discounts to our members.
* Highly energetic Cardio and dynamic Freestyle area to keep you going.
* Member’s lounge to unwind and socialize with your friends while you enjoy complimentary drinks.
* Luxurious changing areas with lockers and complimentary towel service.
* Myzone a heart rate monitor to track the intensity of your workout in real time.
* Warm and welcoming reception with a friendly staff.
Follow us on our social media channels to keep updated! Don't forget to tag us on your social media posts using #FitnessFirstME @FitnessFirstME and subscribe to our blog.fitnessfirstme.com for fitness advice and tips!