I have been working in Fitness Industry for over 13 years as a certified professional Fitness Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor I have a proven ability to help people achieve their fitness goals. Possessing a successful track record of evaluating clients’ physical fitness, understanding their needs, and then developing a practical and achievable workout routine for them to reach their targets. I feel passionate about encouraging people to meet their fitness goals while creating positive and consistent change in their lives. I believe that hard work and motivation are the keys to success. The strongest inspiration for me as a Group Exercise Instructor is when participants can find the drive to work beyond what they see as their limit.
- Cairo University, Faculty of Social Works, BA
- Certified Crossfit Level 1
- Nutrition Certificate from ISSA
- L3 Personal Trainer (YMCA)
- Les Mills Advanced Training in BodyCombat, BodyAttack and BodyPump
MY CLASSES AT FITNESS FIRST
- Animal Flow