Mary is a creative, ambitious and passionate person. She has been working as a swimming instructor for the past 4 years. She started her career as a passionate and professional swimmer, then she decided to pursue her career in her passion. She owned her own Swim Academy in Kenya which included all ages and level. Her ability to inspire, encourage and teach kids with special needs like autism makes her a remarkable instructor. She joined Fitness First in October 2022.
- 2018 - Kenya Certificate of Swimming Instructor (KLF)
- 2018 - Kenya Certificate of Lifesaving Course (KLF)
- 2019 - Kenya Certificate of First Aid (KLF)
- 2019 - Kenya Certificate of Scuba Diving (KLF)
- 2022- International Swimming Teacher Certificate (STA)